Advanced hybrid drilling technology
A revolutionary technology, featuring tens of thousands of micro-percussions per minute, enabling for the first time advanced dry and wet drilling with an unmatched performance.
A unique and revolutionary technology
DIAMOND PULSE-TECH features breakthrough innovations, developed from scratch, across the entire drilling system.
- DPT technology with micro-percussion.
- DPT anti-vibration technology.
- DPT innovative state-of-the-art core bits.
All components of the DIAMOND PULSE-TECH system work in synergy to enable advanced hybrid drilling.
Advanced hybrid core drill with micro-percussion
- Allows to choose between 2 advanced drilling options:
- advanced dry drilling: for a clean and faster drilling, in any environment.
- advanced wet drilling: for a faster drilling.
- Features the innovative DPT technology with micro-percussion, developed by CARDI, which provides a super-fast soft hammering effect – 10-29k hits/min on load – and maintains the segment sharped, clear from dust and debris, in all materials and conditions.
- Is equipped with the reliable, robust and powerful CARDI motors, delivering max power / current up to 4,600 W / 22 A, respectively.
Core drill stand (rig) with anti-vibration technology
- Features a new technology, developed by CARDI, that reduces vibrations by 50%, providing increased safety for the user and allowing longer working hours.
- Delivers a stable and efficient drilling performance, thanks to the reinforced structural design and materials used in all CARDI stands (rigs), while maintaining a compact size to ease transportability.
Advanced dry and wet core bits
- Feature segments that ensure faster drilling times on all materials, including the toughest reinforced concretes.
- Have segments laser-welded on a high-quality steel body, to ensure resistance to elevated temperatures and micro-percussion impacts.
Advantages of the advanced dry
- Drill cleanly, keep your site spotless: no water / slurry.
- Do not worry about the water connection.
- Work in every environment (e.g., finished interiors).
- Avoid site set-up: no water containment / connection.
- Drill faster, on all materials, vs. standard wet drilling.
- Avoid site clean-up: no water / slurry cleaning and disposal.
- Get less waste: dust, no water and no slurry.
- Get a simpler, useful waste.
- Avoid risk and costs of property damages due to water leakages.
Advantages of the advanced wet
- Higher drilling speed, on all materials, vs. standard wet drilling.
Work as usual
- Keep on working with water when / if you prefer, as you are used to, while getting an unmatched drilling performance.
Applications & Users
- Drillings for HVAC installation
- Drillings for networks (e.g., internet, security systems, fire protection systems) installation
- Drillings for anchors installation
- Drillings for chimneys installation
- Drillings for guardrails and fences installation
- Drillings of marble and stone slabs
- Sampling of cores
- Manhole / round openings
- Consolidation and securing of buildings – deep drillings
- Stitch drilling
- Opening of doors, windows, skylights
- Installer (e.g., HVAC, networks, anchors, chimneys, guardrails and fences)
- Landscaper / gardener
- Company specialized in materials’ testing
- Construction company / general contractor
- Professional drilling and cutting company
- Demolition expert
- Company specialized in quarrying
Get in touch
Do you need any information or help?
Please fill the form below or email us at email@example.com.
Our team is here to help you.