WELCOME TO CARDI!
We're a family-owned company that was born in the beautiful city of Bergamo, Italy, back in 1985. It all started with a single core drill, and now we're proud to say that we've become pioneers in the world of professional power tools for the construction industry. We're talking diamond core drills, cutting, and sawing power tools, with over 120 unique, innovative creations in our collection.
As we continue to grow, our network of trusted dealers is expanding worldwide. Professionals such as plumbers, electricians, fitters, and construction workers, as well as professional drilling and cutting companies, rely on our products. Every tool we manufacture is ‘Made in Italy’ and is a testament to the passion, expertise, and meticulous craftsmanship of our team of engineers and specialized workers.
Innovation drives us. Our continuous investments in research and development keep us on the technological forefront, shaping the future of construction. Our latest breakthrough, the Advanced Dry and Wet Drilling Technology with Micro-percussion, DIAMOND PULSE-TECH, is proof of this unwavering commitment.
At CARDI, we don’t just say we're committed to quality and safety - we live it in every step of our process. From dreaming up new products, choosing the perfect materials, fine-tuning our operations, right down to fitting our tools with top-notch safety solutions. It's this all-encompassing approach that fortifies our tools, enabling them to hold strong, even under the most challenging conditions at construction sites."
Dive into our dynamic range of core drilling, cutting, and sawing power tools. We're not just about making quality tools at CARDI; we're dedicated to making the construction job easier every day, while bringing Italian craftsmanship to the world.
Join us on this exciting journey.
LET'S MAKE CONSTRUCTION EASIER, TOGETHER.
- Made in Italy, by CARDI: control over quality in each phase
- Developed to last longer: from the design phase to selected materials internal processes fine-tuned through the years
- Passing the toughest tests: proprietary tests developed to ensure a higher product life and reliability
- CARDI TOTAL PROTECTION SYSTEM: synergetic work of electronic and mechanical functions
- Setting the standards: striving to anticipate and implement improvements
- Integrated structure: all functions in-house (R&D, Production, Assembly, Sales, Support)
- Functions led by senior professionals with 20+ year experience in the industry
- Team of experienced engineers, specialized in design, manufacturing of electromechanical equipment