Hand-held core drills – dry
Hand-held core drills – wet and dry
Core drill kits for specific works
- general contractors, construction businesses;
- plumbers and heating systems fitters;
- electricians, fitters, installers.
- chimneys, heaters, boilers installation;
- pipes installation and ventilation outlets for air conditioning and heating systems;
- fire protection systems, alarms and security, surveillance systems;
- holes for anchoring of machinery and plants;
- installation of guardrails, barriers and fences.
All the CARDI core drills are equipped with the CARDI TOTAL PROTECTION SYSTEM which ensures:
- the operator to drill in greater safety condition, without hits on the arms;
- faster drilling thanks to the high power and torque electronic controlled motor;
- no break-down during your work and very limited service and maintenance costs;
The INTEGRATED DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEM, available on some models, ensures you :
- an efficient drilling without using water;
- efficient containment of dust safeguarding your health.
The CARDI DIAMOND CORE BITS, manufactured with laser welded segments technology, allow :
- extremely high resistance welding of the segments when high temperature occures in dry cutting;
- high efficiency and productivity reducing drilling time and operator’s effort and fatigue.
Total Protection System By Cardi
it consists in the combination of four functions, electronic and mechanical, which are able to work in synergy to ensure maximum protection for the operator and for the machine:
- “CARDI Electronic Clutch”or electronic “load limiter”:
– protects from overloads and prevents damages to the motor;
– no break-down during your work and very limited service costs;
- Soft start (peaks limiter) :
– ensures the machine to be plugged into a regular household outlet;
– avoids tears on the arms when starting the core drill;
– avoids the intervention of the line protection automatic switches;
- Safety mechanical clutch or mechanical torque limiter
– it protects the operator in case of core bit stuck and suddendly stop;
– avoids dangerous tears on the arms;
– avoids damages to the gearbox;
- P.R.C.D., Portable Residual Current Device mounted as standard on the electrical cable (only on wet drilling machines)
– it protects the operator in case of electrical malfunction and lost of electrical insulation;
– it operates in the event that live parts come in contact with water;
– avoids unintentional restart in the event of drop/loss and coming back of the power.